BAM Nuttall has been awarded the Investors in People Gold standard, joining the top 7% of accredited organisations across the UK who believe in realising the potential of their people.
BAM Nuttall operates throughout the UK via a network of regional offices including London, Glasgow, Bristol, Halesowen and Newcastle upon Tyne. The company employs over 3,200 people and delivers major infrastructure projects such as Crossrail, Borders Railway, motorway upgrades, flood defence schemes to name but a few.
Investors in People is the UK's leading accreditation for business improvement through people management, and provides a wealth of resources for businesses to innovate, improve and grow, with a focus on good people making great business.
Paul Devoy, Head of Investors in People, said: “We’d like to congratulate BAM Nuttall on their Gold standard. Such a high level of accreditation is the sign of great people management practice, and demonstrates a commitment to staff development and shows an organisation committed to being the very best it can be. BAM Nuttall should be extremely proud of their achievement.”
Commenting on the award, Steve Fox, Chief Executive, said: “We are absolutely delighted to have been reaccredited with IIP Gold standard. As a business we take the responsibility of training and developing our people very seriously indeed. A substantial investment is made annually up skilling people at all levels within the organisation through market leading training courses, delivered by our in-house academy”
For more information about Investors in People please visit www.investorsinpeople.co.uk
For more information, please contact Peter Bishop on 07768005664, firstname.lastname@example.org
About Investors in People
- Investors in People makes people management excellence count. They exist to help businesses realise the potential of their people, improve standards and gain the accreditation to prove it.
- Through the respected Standard, business insight and the IIP bank of tools and resources, organisations of all shapes and sizes can put their people first – and discover a brighter business future.
- Over the last 20 years, IIP has helped more than 100,000 businesses around the world improve, using their Accreditation Framework to boost working culture, increase employee engagement and encourage game-changing leadership.
- Investors in People is owned and managed by the UK Commission for Employment and Skills, an executive non-departmental public body of the Department for Business, Innovation and Skills.
- Investors in People South of England is delivered by Grant Thornton UK LLP under license from the UK Commission for Employment and Skills.