BAM records first quarter adjusted result of €8 million
- Construction and M&E services: margins impacted by subcontractor bankruptcies at older projects
- Civil engineering: positive result mainly from Germany and the UK
- Investment sectors: strong quarter at both Property and PPP
- Order book: quality improving; volume reduced by one cancellation and the weaker pound sterling
- Strong cash flow reflecting continuing improvement in working capital
- Outlook for full year 2016 unchanged
Please Click here for the full press release.